Dinky Delights is a family-owned and operated pop-up business serving hot, fresh, made-on-site donuts. Established almost a decade ago by Richard Drews, Dinky Donuts are amazing little morsels of goodness that are bagged while still warm.
Shop and support Dinky Delights at the Chicago Artisan Market in Fulton Market on Sunday, October 17, 2021 at Morgan MFG (401 N. Morgan St., Chicago). Discover 100 top Chicago and Midwest artisans in food, fashion, home goods + art.
Some of the best-selling flavors include:
• Apple Cider Infused – They infuse their exclusive batter with Klug Farms Apple Cider and top the donuts with Saigon Cinnamon Sugar.
• Old Fashioned Sugar Cream Pie – This donut features their signature topping which replicates a vanilla Crème brûlée.
• Chocolate Sugar – 95% dark chocolate processed for Dinky Delights at Savory Spice in Lincoln Square. They add a hint of citrus which accents the bold chocolate intensity.
• HotDinkyDiDoo – Heat and spice from crushed red, cayenne, and coarse ground black pepper. This one is for the adventuresome.
• Vermont Maple Sugar – Maple Sugar (proved by Chicago’s own Savory Spice) and granulated sugar mixed to a perfect ratio.
• Ancho Mammas’ Chile – Quintessential Mexican spices accented with Chile ancho.
Dinky Delights Donuts are served in “Grab ‘n Go” portions of 6 and 12.
In 2017, The Chicago Tribune ranked Dinky Delights as the second best restaurant at The Taste of Chicago.