We’re back! Join StyleChicago.com aboard Chicago’s most luxurious cruise ship for our long-awaited 7th annual “Cruise in Style” (i.e. 1 year delayed) – an unforgettable evening including dinner, cocktails, wines, desserts, DJ & dancing, and amazing city views from Lake Michigan.
We only have 150 boarding passes for this event due to capacity restrictions. Order now – so you’re not left waving from the dock!
For everyone’s safety (and to ensure we can hit the dance floor again with DJ Richie Rich), we are only inviting vaccinated passengers to attend.
Date: Thursday, July 15, 2021
Time: Boarding starts at 6:00 PM, Cruise from 7:00-9:30 PM
Location: Navy Pier – 600 E. Grand Ave., Chicago, IL 60611 (Odyssey Dock)
Ticket Cost: $82.50 through June 30, 2021 (or while they last)
Photo directly above from our StyleChicago.com Cruise in Style from 2019.
Ticket includes complimentary:
• Dinner & Desserts (Chef’s Signature Stations)
• Wines by Gamble Family Vineyards
• Signature cocktail
• DJ & Dancing
• Indoor/Outdoor access including top deck
• Amazing city views from Lake Michigan
Dinner Menu (Chef’s Signature Stations*):
• Greens & Grains: Signature Odyssey Salad, Classic Caesar Salad, Quinoa & Bean Salad
• Tuscan Market: Antispasti, Parmesan Crusted Chicken & Rotini al Forno
• Odyssey Sliders: Pulled Pork & Mini Sirloin Sliders
• Sweet Treats: Red velvet and Tiramisu Shooters, Chocolate Covered Strawberries, Assorted Mini Fruit Tarts & Cannolis*
* Based on our previous menu – substitutions possible based on seasonal ingredients.
Cruise in Style is great for a group outing, girls’ night out, solo sailors, or the perfect date on Lake Michigan.
Guests must be 21 years of age or older.
Photos above from past years of StyleChicago.com’s Cruise in Style aboard the Odyssey
About Odyssey Cruises:
Odyssey Cruises is an industry leader in exceptional dining cruises and high-value group experiences. Sailing from Navy Pier, the Odyssey offers spectacular skyline views of Chicago and Lake Michigan. A $2 million renovation of the Odyssey included: chic-new interiors, fresh Chef menus, lighted dance floor, and chic rooftop lounge furniture.