Classic Cobbler Baked Goods Company is a family-owned specialty pie, fruit cobbler and pudding business. All the desserts are made with high-quality ingredients and no preservatives. The recipes have been perfected with a flaky, buttery crust and just the right mix of fruits and spices to satisfy your dessert pleasures.
Shop and support Classic Cobbler Baked Goods Company at the Chicago Artisan Market in Fulton Market on Sunday, October 17, 2021 at Morgan MFG (401 N. Morgan St., Chicago). Discover top Chicago & Midwest artisans in food, fashion, home goods + art.
Made using a family recipe that started in the south and has since moved to the Midwest through the generations, the cobblers are designed for any sized family, parties or events and are sold in a variety of fruit fillings.
Some best sellers include:
• Peach Cobbler – their signature dish, sweet and delicious with a buttery crust on the top and bottom. Other fruit fillings include blueberry, apple, blackberry, strawberry and mixed berry.
• Banana Pudding – made with vanilla wafers, homemade custard and whip cream topping.
• Bread Pudding – with raisins and a vanilla/almond creme sauce.
• Pies – a wide variety of flavors that includes lemon cream, brownie walnut, pecan, apple, blueberry and sweet potato.
All cobblers are available in three size including the Dinner Pan (serves 2), the Family Pan (serves 6-8) and the Party Pan (serves 10-12). The bread puddings are available in Dinner and Family pan sizes.
Classic Cobbler Baked Goods prides themselves on offering the very best service to their customers. They can customize your order and make any combinations of fruits for the cobblers and pies. Their motto is “handmade & homemade.”
Classic Cobbler Baked Goods
More things to do in Chicago:
• StyleChicago.com’s 7th annual Cruise in Style aboard the Odyssey – Dinner Cruise
• Oak Brook Artisan Market – 2-Day Outdoor Market in Oak Brook, IL
• Chicago Artisan Market – Best of the Midwest in Fulton Market and Ravenswood