Chugwater Chili is a specialty spice company that manufactures, distributes and sells the Chugwater Chili seasoning and related products.
What began as a top-secret recipe that claimed the “Wyoming State Championship Chili Recipe” is now Chugwater Chili, a world-renowned tradition since 1986. It is packaged as a convenient powder that can be used for far more than just chili.
We are excited to welcome Chugwater Chili back to the Oak Brook Artisan Market at Oakbrook Center on Sat & Sun, Aug 10-11, 2019. This 2-day outdoor market showcases the Midwest’s finest artisans in fashion, food, home goods + art.
The product line includes:
• Chugwater Chili – This award-winning gourmet blend is sure to compliment your own recipe; just add three tablespoons of Chugwater Chili Gourmet Chili Blend and enjoy! Also great as a taco blend. No MSG, no preservatives, all-natural, gluten free.
• Dip and Dressing Mix – A blend of herbs and spices, a scant two tablespoons plus two cups of your choice of sour cream, mayonnaise, yogurt, or buttermilk makes a dip or dressing with the bold and tangy flavors of the southwest. No MSG.
• Red Pepper Jelly – Sweet and savory with a hint of smokey flavor, the Red Pepper Jelly is made with sweet red bell peppers. Serve atop cream cheese on crackers, brighten a sliced lunch meat sandwich, or glaze roast pork or holiday ham.
• Steak Rub – The bold flavor of the rub enhances every bite of grilled steak, poultry, pork, or game steak. Add it to your choice of liquid for a marinade as well. Mix it in batter for fish, hush puppies, or fried pickles. Low sodium, no MSG.
• Chugging Along Crackers – These all-natural crackers are baked with just the right amount of seasoning to make the perfect snack. Enjoy oyster crackers baked with Chugwater Chili seasoning or our delicious Dip and Dressing mix for a great Southwest Ranch flavor.
Co-owner Justin says it best: “We’ve found what works, and we’ve stuck with it.”
The seasonings are blended in Colorado and packaged in house in Wyoming. All the ingredients for the products are sourced as locally as possible. Visit their website to view a selection of recipe ideas.