BNutty is hand-ground gourmet peanut butter made in small batches in Portage, IN. Containing zero trans fat, BNutty comes in over ten flavors, with many other limited edition seasonal flavors.
Shop and support BNutty on ArtisanDaily.com and at the Chicago Artisan Market in Fulton Market on Sunday, October 17, 2021 at Morgan MFG (401 N. Morgan St., Chicago). Discover 100 top Chicago and Midwest artisans in food, fashion, home goods + art.
BNutty is the perfect go-to treat when watching movies, at work, and for mid-day or late night snacks. Go beyond peanut butter and enjoy a wide variety of yummy, gourmet flavors. BNutty peanut butter can be heated to make a tasty pasta mix or a dip for chips, popcorn drizzle and egg rolls. Keep it simple and just add the nutty butters to fruit, vegetables, crackers, toast or macaroons.
Some top flavors include:
• Coco-Nutty – Gourmet Peanut Butter made with Honey Roasted Peanuts and Toasted Coconut, Almonds and Dark Chocolate
• S’more Dreams – Gourmet Peanut Butter made with Honey Roasted Peanuts and Grahams, Marshmallows and Milk Chocolate
• Simply Salted Caramel – Gourmet Peanut Butter made with Honey Roasted Peanuts and Creamy Caramel and Pink Himalayan Salt
• Irresistible Pretzel – Gourmet Peanut Butter made with Honey Roasted Peanuts and Pretzels and White Chocolate
• Blissful Blueberries – Gourmet Peanut Butter
made with Honey Roasted Peanuts and Blueberries and Milk Chocolate
Regular peanut butter contains unhealthy filler ingredients, such as sugar and hydrogenated vegetable oils, while natural peanut butter typically contains peanuts, salt, and natural sweeteners such as molasses.
BNutty does not use carbohydrates, high fructose corn syrup, artificial flavors, fillers, or coloring and most varieties are gluten free. Peanuts are a good fat source and monounsaturated fat helps your body burn fat, builds muscle, lowers cholesterol, and are recommended by The American Heart Association.
Shop BNutty on ArtisanDaily.com