Blank Mason is a Chicago candle brand that entices the senses and transforms your space, developed by owner Sara Jennetten. She creates custom soy candles, diffusers and natural, eco-friendly ceramic scent beads. Blank Mason is anchored by a core collection of candles along with limited edition collections and creative collaborations available throughout the year.
Shop & support Blank Mason at the Chicago Artisan Market on Sat & Sun, May 1-2, 2021 at Artifact Events (4325 N. Ravenswood Ave., Chicago). Discover top Chicago & Midwest artisans in food, fashion, home goods + art. (mask required, social distancing in place)
Always mindful of their ingredients, Blank Mason products are 100% vegan, free of parabens, sulfates, phthalates, and they are always cruelty-free. The premium glassware, wick, and wax are all sourced from the USA.
Candles (10 ounce and 5.5 ounce sizes):
• Dark Denim – This inviting, masculine fragrance has refreshing citrus top notes followed by exotic florals drying to a delicate background of sandalwood, cedar and warm musk.
• Boss Beach – Fresh apple blends with dewy flower petals to create a clean, light scent that will entice the senses.
• Oh Hunny – Spiced Honey and Tonka is a captivating blend of honey, spices, and tobacco leaves, with a smooth woody base.
• Don’t Blush – Refreshing blend of fresh flowers and light coconut with a soothing musk and sandalwood base.
Choose your scent from the different scent profiles (Fresh + Clean, Woody + Spicy, Sweet + Fruity, Floral + Greens), choose your reeds, then pick a mason that fits your vibe. All diffusers are made with 100% natural diffuser base designed for optimal and clean fragrance throw with no phthalates, parabens, sulfates or petroleum.
Choose your scent from the different scent profiles (Fresh + Clean, Woody + Spicy, Sweet + Fruity, Floral + Greens), then add customizations from the dried floral options that include rosebuds, lavender, jasmine, chamomile and more. Simply add your fragrance to the beads, create naturally eco-friendly scent sachets or even place in a wax warmer for superb scent throw.
• Wick – Trim your wick to 1/4 inch before every burn.
• Usage – Burn your candle in 2-4 hour cycles, until a full melt pool forms across the mason. Never burn for more than 4 hours.
• Recycling – Make a good impact and reuse the mason jar for anything from a planter to small house plants to a makeup brush holder to a desk organizer.
From wick to wax, get the most out of your candles.
While Sara was traveling for business, she saw a cute store that offered a candle experience, and she loved the concept. She loved candles and scents and knew it was something she wanted to do, confident that everyone else would love the concept too.