At Big Jones, you can experience contemporary coastal Southern cuisine influenced by the flavors of New Orleans and the American South. In addition to using traditional French culinary techniques, they emphasizes locally produced, organic ingredients on the menu.
Executive chef and co-owner, Paul Fehribach, has been in the food and restaurant industry for twenty-three years, spending much of his time working at the well-known Chicago venue, “Hi Ricky Asia Noodle Shop.” Today, he brings his talent to offer fresh, creative food at Big Jones.
Aside from locally craft-brewed beers, an extensive wine list, cocktails and coffee, the menu has a large selection of appetizers, soups and salads, sandwiches, main entrees and desserts.
Menu items include:
- Crab & Wild Mushroom Pie ? Butter Pastry, Blue Crab, Mushrooms with Creole Mustard Sauce
- Pickled Bean Salad ? House-pickled Wax Beans, Grape Tomatoes, Spinach with warm Tasso Vinaigrette
- Carolina Shrimp Burger ? Home style Roll, Butter Lettuce, Tomato, Cayenne Mayonnaise
- Tallgrass Beef Sirloin ? Char-grilled with Marchand-du-vin Sauce, Potato Cakes, Wax Beans
- Mississippi Mud Pie ? Oreo Crust filled with Bourbon-scented Chocolate and Pecans, Toasted Marshmallows. If you’re in the mood for Southern, home-style comfort food with an upscale twist, head over to Big Jones and see what’s cooking.
5347 N. Clark St.
Chicago, IL 60640