Beatrix is a neighborhood coffeehouse, restaurant and meeting place at Oakbrook Center in Oak Brook, IL featuring a healthy-meets-delicious menu for breakfast, lunch, dinner and weekend brunch, in addition to the signature coffee and bakery counter.
The menu is inspired by dishes made in the Lettuce Entertain You test kitchen, and is known for its in-house bakery, craft coffee bar and fresh-squeezed juice cocktails.
The chef team at Beatrix takes pride in serving a menu that caters to all food preferences, including gluten-free, dairy free, vegetarian, and vegan options.
Things to know about Beatrix in Oak Brook:
• Ready, Set, Coffee – The 90-seat area is the perfect spot to get some work done, meet a friend or host a meeting, all while grabbing your morning coffee or a fresh-squeezed juice. Beatrix features local Chicago roasters Intelligentsia and Metric Coffee, daily pour-over specials, Bulletproof and Nitro coffee.
• Hungry? Let’s Eat – New favorite dishes include: Rita’s Pineapple with basil-lime sugar, Burnt Honey Toast, Deep Dish Apple Pancake, Grilled Swordfish Kebab with quinoa rice pilaf and Pepper Steak with sweet peppers, pearl onions and peppercorn sauce.
• Grab-n-Go and Carry-Out Counter – Grab a pastry or a coffee to-go from the signature pastry counter or stop by the dedicated carry-out area at Beatrix to pick-up you order. No fuss, no special delivery fees, no trekking through a busy restaurant – just a quick, easy pick-up.
• Pass the Pastries – Chef Yasmin Gutierrez’s daily, house-made treats are perfect for any time of day and new to the case is the Everything Croissant and Midnight Macaroon. Local favorites include the Honey Butter Cinnamon Roll, Magic Crispy Cookie and Lemon Glazed Angel Food Muffin.
• Private Party Time – Whether you’re hosting a birthday party, holiday celebration, bridal shower or meeting, the space seats up to 60 guests, holds up to 100 guests for reception style events and features a private bar. The flexible room may also be divided into two semi-private rooms that can host up to 36 guests respectively. Beatrix also has two outdoor spaces including a 40-seat patio and a 20-seat coffee lounge.
The restaurant is the brainchild of Lettuce Entertain You Enterprises’ Founder Rich Melman, Executive Partner and Divisional President Marc Jacobs and Chef Partners John Chiakulas, Rita Dever and Susan Weaver. Beatrix Oak Brook joins the Lettuce Entertain You family of locations that include Chicago’s River North, Streeterville, and Fulton Market neighborhoods.
Sign up for the Beatrix e-mail newsletter and be the first to know about seasonal specials, menu changes and upcoming events and chefs.
Text BEATRIX to 70717 to join the Beatrix mobile club for special offers. You will receive up to 6 messages per month from an automated system.
272 Oakbrook Center
Oak Brook, IL 60523