AGB Handcrafted designs and creates leather goods using top-grade leather, superior hardware, and time-honored techniques. Founded by Chicago area seamstress Amanda Galfano, AGB produces high-quality leather products from handbags to wallets to best-selling vaccine card holders.
Shop and support AGB Handcrafted at the Chicago Artisan Market in Fulton Market on Sunday, October 17, 2021 at Morgan MFG (401 N. Morgan St., Chicago). Discover top Chicago & Midwest artisans in food, fashion, home goods + art.
Amanda sets her work apart with:
• The finest quality materials – made from pure vegetable tanned leather produced on full grain shoulders
• Hand saddle stitching – hand-sewn products to ensure longevity compared to those by a machine
• Unique construction – wet molded for a unique shape with side gussets for additional reinforcement
Amanda focuses on minimalist design with an emphasis on construction and high-quality materials. She handcrafts all her current AGB Handcrafted design options, including handbag, clutch, tote and wallet designs, as well as vaccine card holders.
Vaccine Card Holder – 3 oz. vegetable tanned, hand-stitched leather with an edge paint finish, measuring 4.5 inches by 3.5 inches. Also available in vegan embossed leather.
Belt Bag – a sophisticated approach to the fanny pack, this belt bag has a magnetic closure, antique gold hardware and a belt that is cut to size.
Bifold wallet – this unisex, minimalist design has four card slots and comes in different color choices of tanned leather.
About the Artisan:
Amanda Galfano is a lifelong seamstress turned leatherworker. With a passion for creating quality products that last a lifetime, her passion quickly turned into a woman-owned and run business.
More things to do in Chicago:
• StyleChicago.com’s 7th annual Cruise in Style aboard the Odyssey – Dinner Cruise
• Oak Brook Artisan Market – 2-Day Outdoor Market in Oak Brook, IL
• Chicago Artisan Market – Best of the Midwest in Fulton Market and Ravenswood