AGB Handcrafted designs and creates leather goods using top-grade leather, superior hardware, and time-honored techniques. Founded by Chicago area seamstress Amanda Galfano, AGB produces high-quality leather products from handbags to wallets to best-selling vaccine card holders.
Shop & support AGB Handcrafted at the Chicago Artisan Market in Fulton Market on Sun, July 18, 2021 at Morgan MFG (401 N. Morgan St., Chicago). Discover top Chicago & Midwest artisans in food, fashion, home goods + art.
Amanda sets her work apart with:
• The finest quality materials – made from pure vegetable tanned leather produced on full grain shoulders
• Hand saddle stitching – hand-sewn products to ensure longevity compared to those by a machine
• Unique construction – wet molded for a unique shape with side gussets for additional reinforcement
Amanda focuses on minimalist design with an emphasis on construction and high-quality materials. She handcrafts all her current AGB Handcrafted design options, including handbag, clutch, tote and wallet designs, as well as vaccine card holders.
Vaccine Card Holder – 3 oz. vegetable tanned, hand-stitched leather with an edge paint finish, measuring 4.5 inches by 3.5 inches. Also available in vegan embossed leather.
Belt Bag – a sophisticated approach to the fanny pack, this belt bag has a magnetic closure, antique gold hardware and a belt that is cut to size.
Bifold wallet – this unisex, minimalist design has four card slots and comes in different color choices of tanned leather.
About the Artisan:
Amanda Galfano is a lifelong seamstress turned leatherworker. With a passion for creating quality products that last a lifetime, her passion quickly turned into a woman-owned and run business.
More things to do in Chicago:
• StyleChicago.com’s 7th annual Cruise in Style aboard the Odyssey – Dinner Cruise
• Oak Brook Artisan Market – 2-Day Outdoor Market in Oak Brook, IL
• Chicago Artisan Market – Best of the Midwest in Fulton Market and Ravenswood